Moonlight Desires

Hello Starlings,

     As the sun fell and the moon rose I went for a walk. I stumbled on a breathtaking land called Brand New Colony. As the moon reached it's final destination, my body grew tired and it was time to rest.

     As I approached the wooden loft, I smiled. Climbing up those stares, I fell into the bed and relaxed instantly. The warm summer breeze flowing through my hair. Relaxing against the comfy sheets, I fell into a slumber.

Kisses,
     Angelica Darkbyrd











BODY
Lara Mesh Body

BODY AND HEAD APPLIERS
Luka Sunkissed in Pineapple
You can get this gorgeous skin @eBento until July 7th. As usual, the skin comes in multiple colour options and with the amazing Omega Body/Head applier HUD.

BOOTS
Kitsune Tsuki Socks in White
So I was looking at gacha goodies on the marketplace and just had to grab these, they are so cute and detailed, I love them!

EYE APPLIERS
Moon Eyes
These stunning mesh eyes come in mesh eye and Catwa eye applier version. Both included in the May 2017 Powder Pack for Catwa. You get 8 Breathtaking eye options to choose from, very worth it!

HAIR
Valentina Hair in Streaked Pastel
This hair is so cute! I love the style as well as the absolutely gorgeous colours!

OUTFIT
Kylia Outfit
This outfit is sexy as hell! First off, it fits like a glove, I love it. The texture and style is absolutely amazing. It is compatible with Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique and TMP mesh bodies. Included is a colour HUD with 32 different options! You can grab this sexy number from July 1st - July 21st @Fitmesh Designers Expose.

SHAPE
Lika - Catwa Catya Shape
This shape works PERFECTLY for my Catya mesh head and I absolutely adore it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.