LOTD #117

Hello Starlings.
 
    Today was the perfect day to hang out and bask in the sun. Enjoying some of the new décor my hubby put out was a fun way to spend my afternoon. The late breeze moved across me and I threw on my cutest comfiest sweater.

Enjoy!
Kisses,
    Angelica Darkbyrd







BODY Maitreya  Lara Mesh Body

BODY AND HEAD APPLIERS 7 Deadly s{K}ins Salt in Pineapple
This stunning omega head / body applier can be found @4MESH from September 12th - October 1st.

EYES Zinner Catwa Mesh Eye Applier
These are some seriously stunning eyes. Believe it or not, they were only L$1. Grab them HERE!

HAIR !!Firelight!! Gen 2 - Shaquira in Darks
I have known for a while that Teresa was working on a darks HUD and I LOVE it, I am so obsessed with the stunning dark clolours! You can purchase 8 different colours sets or grab the fatpack. Each set includes 12 different colour options. The goths comes with an incredible 18 colours as an introduction! Grab this gorgeous hair @TWE12VE from September 12th - September 30th.

HEAD Catwa Catya Bento Head

HEELS LEGENDAIRE Lins Heels
These super cute heels are a new release for LEGENDAIRE. I think they are so beautiful! Included are sizes for Belleza, Maitreya and Slink High feet. Also included is a HUD with 10 colour options.

LEGGINGS Zombie Suicide Moon Leggings
Wow, I am in love with these! These incredible leggings come with an Omega HUD that includes 10 different stunning colour options. Grab them @Savior from September 7th - 28th.

LIPSTICK LIVIA Fall Shimmer Lips
This gorgeous Catwa applier was a previous gift that I love!

NAILS Dark Passions - Koffin Nails Mist Connection Nails
These nails are so beautiful. As always they can be bought in Maitreya, Slink and omega HUDs. Each HUD includes 10 different colour options for fingernails and toenails. Grab them @4MESH from September 12th to October 1st.

SEPTUM RING The Little Bat Katya Septum
This is a beautiful piercing. Included is a HUD with 12 different colour options. You can also purchase a matching head chain! Grab it @


SHAPE Moore Moore Lika - Catwa Catya Shape
This shape works PERFECTLY for my Catya mesh head and I absolutely adore it!

SWEATER +Facepalm+ Ekaterina
This is a beautiful new in store release. Ekaterina comes with a HUD that includes 10 different colour options. Sizes included Belleza, Maitreya, Slink and Standard. 

----------

SCENE Maya's Pier and Shelter
This stunning shelter was such a pearl to find! You can grab it on marketplace for only L$1. It is now a permanent addition to our land and I'm glad we found it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.