Falling Apart

Hello Starlings,

    Even if the world were falling apart, I know I'd find my way through. I am thankful for the beautiful people I have met on Second Life it's a wonderful world!

    A lot more goodies from Ostara's Altar today, hope you enjoy!

Ostara's Altar runs from March 16th to April 3rd, 2018.

Kisses,
   Angelica Darkbyrd






BODY Slink Hourglass
BODY/HEAD APPLIERS Misschevious Delora Skin @Ostara's Altar
BOOTS Corvus Black Hunter Shoes
DERMAL The Little Bat Goddess Dermal and Tattoo @Ostara's Altar
DRESS Psycho Barbie Gothic Lolita @Ostara's Altar
EYES Zombie Suicide Ostara Eyes @Ostara's Altar
EYELINER SimplyScha Arabic Eyeliner
HAIR TRUTH Carla
HAT emilyC Cap Swall in Silver
HEAD Catwa Catya
LIPS WoW Skins Sumaya Lipstick
SEPTUM Zombie Suicide Syn Piercing @Ostara's Altar
STOCKINGS Beauty Dirty Rich Just a Rebel Stockings

LOCATION Backdrop City

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.