The Princess

Hello Starlings,

     Today I decided I wanted to be a princess. Why? because I could be, that's why! hehe! I'm pretty sure that if I could have decorated my bedroom when I was younger, this is what it would look like!

     I want to say once again thank you to all my readers and sponsors, I wouldn't be here without you and I appreciate you all!

     Kisses,
           Angelica Darkbyrd










BODY
Lara Mesh Body

BODY & HEAD APPLIERS
Illy Skin and Makeup
This beautiful skin and makeup set was in the June 2017 Catwa Powder Pack. It comes in 4 different tones for both head and body.

EYE APPLIERS
Moon Eyes
These stunning mesh eyes come in mesh eye and Catwa eye applier version. Both included in the May 2017 Powder Pack for Catwa. You get 8 Breathtaking eye options to choose from, very worth it!

GLASSES
Glasses
These absolutely precious glasses are actually a Pink Cream Pie group gift! If you join the group you get a bunch of super cute gifts and access to the lucky letter boards! Also, group members get L$100 store credit per month.

HAIR
Troy in Naturals
Until Monday at midnight you can grab Troy in Naturals or Colours, both 9 colours per HUD for only L$60 as part of the 60L secret. Included is a regular and busty hair! 

LIPSTICK
Glittery Lipsticks
This beautiful lipstick was part of the Catwa Powder Pack for May. The applier HUD gives you 20 different options, and they're all gorgeous. How can you go wrong?

NAILS
Party Perfect
These nails are so cute and perfect for this outfit! You can purchase them as a FatPack, or for Maitreya, Omega and Slink nails. Included is 3 gorgeous different colours of both fingernails and toenails.

SHAPE
Lika - Catwa Catya Shape
This shape works PERFECTLY for my Catya mesh head and I absolutely adore it!!

SKIRT
Double Ruffle Micro Skirt - Satin
You can grab this super cute skirt @Fitmesh Designers Expose until July 21st. Sizes included are; Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, eBody, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic and standard avatar. Also included is a HUD with 6 colour change options.

SNEAKERS
Thigh High Sneakers in Bubblegum
So, if I'm being honest, I have been looking for these shoes pretty much my whole SL life. I have seen them in many ADs and they're my dream shoe anyways. So I get to REIGN and they're having a HUGE sale and MY SHOES!  Yep, These cuties were only L$199! So... had to have em' <3 They are compatible with Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique and TMP mesh bodies!

TOP
Mesh Lace Up Top
Another fabulous item you can get @Fitmesh Designers Expose. This lovely top is compatible with the same bodies as the skirt above. Included is a HUD with 8 different colour options. Perfect for any outfit!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TIARA AND ALL OF THE GORGEOUS FURNITURE <3
Princess Fantasy Gacha
Ok, isn't this pretty much the cutest gacha ever? In my post I am showing off the whole collection, there is not a piece I don't absolutely adore! It's so girly and just makes my heart melt! <3 You can grab these gacha goodies in store or @Sunshine and Seashells by Gacha Good until July 30th!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.