Nope.

Hello Starlings,

     I've been through a lot in the past month and I think I'm finally at the tail end of it all. The good news? I have two beautiful new baby guinea pigs that I absolutely love to death! I'm ready to give more of my time to blogging and show off some seriously stunning creations! I appreciate each and every one of my readers! <3

    Todays post features quite a few lovely items as well as my new Slink Hourglass body, I'm so happy I got it!

I hope you like my post!

Kisses,
   Angelica Darkbyrd





BODY Slink Hourglass
BODY/HEAD APPLIERS 7 Deadly s{K}ins Perla in Taupe @Hipster Fair ending March 3rd
CHOKER The Little Bat Pearl Choker @Truth or Dare Affair 3 until February 28th
EYES Zombie Suicide Lynn Eyes RARE #2 From Pocket Gacha February. Grab your HUD HERE.
HAIR !!Firelight!! Michelle in Browns @Swank until February 28th
HEAD Catwa Catya
LIPSTICK Just Magnetized Insta Beauty Set #06 Powder Pack February 2018 Exclusive
OUTFIT 1 Hundred Nope in Pink New Mainstore Release




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.