Bunny Babe

Hello Starlings,

    Only 2 more days till Easter, I hope everyone has a safe and blessed holiday! Today I'm featuring some of my favourite designers to make a beautiful look. Of course I had to throw in the bunny ears! I hope you like it!

Kisses,
    Angelica Darkbyrd


BODY Slink Hourglass
BODY/HEAD APPLIERS 7 Deadly s{K}ins Katie in Sand @Designers Circle until March 31st
BOOTS EmilyC Karma Boots
DRESS 1 Hundred Body Con Dress in Fuschia @D23 until April 10th.
EARS LUAS Bunny Maid Headdress in Pink and White 
EYES Zombie Suicide Lynn Eyes RARE
HAIR Love Malibu
HEAD Catwa Catya
LIPSTICK #Adored Enamored Lips - Push Pop Edition
NECKLACE The Little Bat Penny Necklace @Garden of Shadows - Gothic Lolita until March 30th

LOCATION Backdrop City

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.