Black Widow

Hey awesome people,
     I absolutely love this ensemble! I hate spiders, but this bra.... AWESOME! Eeep how cute is this bag? I could go on forever! I hope I was able to do it all justice because each and every item I blog is amazing, the designers are so talented and I am so greatful that I have a chance to blog such amazing products. <3 Hope you enjoy!

     A quick side note, I will no longer be putting prices on my blog unless it is a hunt item or free. After much thought, I decided that all though it's nice for you to see what something costs, I feel items should not be judged by their price. In my opinion, if you like something it shouldn't matter if it's 10L or 100L! :) Anywho, thank you all for checking out my blog, you have know idea what you all mean to me! <3
╔═.♥.══════╗
         Kisses,
Angelica Darkbyrd
╚══════.♥.═╝



BODY
♥EYES♥ AG. Dreamer Eyes in Amethyst - L$0 - MP
♥HAIR♥ Lyrieal's Boutique - Ruby Hair @SpookyCute
♥HANDS♥ Slink - Relaxed Hands
♥NAILS♥ Koffin Nails - Koffin Cutie @SpookyCute
♥SKIN♥ [Pumec] Alena in Summer - MP

CLOTHING
♥BRA♥ [Krave] Widow Bra - @SpookyCute
♥PANTS♥ {N} Monster Pants - @SpookyCute
♥SNEAKERS♥ #187# Cross Eyes Sneakers - @SpookyCute

ACCESSORIES
♥PURSE♥ .{Psycho.Byts}. Coffin Bag - Skull in Pastel @SpookyCute
♥RING♥ !K&L! Corset Kitty Ring - L$50 Full Outfit - MP

OTHER
♥LEFT POSE♥ Poseology - Calmly Waiting 
♥RIGHT POSE♥  :.Fudge.: Opening Gift - Lovely Day for a Stroll - L$0 - MP


2 comments:

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.