A Little Bit Batty....

Hey awesome people,

     I had way too much fun putting this outfit together, I think it's so fun and different from what I normally wear! I was looking for fun things to do today and I discovered this beautiful place in the Destination Guide called Blithe. (Check it out!) Anyways, hope you like this look made by a bunch of super incredible creators!

╔═.♥.══════╗
         Kisses,
Angelica Darkbyrd
╚══════.♥.═╝



Just Relaxing

Blogging!

Admiring the view

Comfy couch!


Here's what I'm wearing

!TLB - Drippy Love Collar
No image available
I found this little treasure at the Thrift Shop
L$5

To the Thrift Shop!





*Soonsiki! Vanity Hair
L$0 Group Gift
In World Store




*SSC* Kenzie Skinnies - Bat
No image available

L$0 Jack or Jill Hunt Gift 2015
In World Store



.::: Catnip Loveotomy :::. - outfit "Chrysalide"
.:::Catnip Loveotomy:::. Chrysalide Corset
L$0
Buy Me Here





eAVELINE Mesh & System Eyes - Natural - Hazel (5 Irises,3 Pupils) 30 pairs of eyes
AVELINE Mesh & System Hazel Eyes
L$0

Buy Me Here



re*RD* Batwing Glasses
*RD* Batwing Glasses
L$1
Buy Me Here




e[Etchaflesh] Connect My Dots Steelheart Pumps With HUD for SLINK High Feet
[Etchaflesh] Connect my Dots Steelheart Pumps
Slink High Feet required
L$250
Buy Me Here




_=>> G.C <<=_ Camille Skin - Sweet Peach BrB
L$0 Group Gift



*MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1
*MC* Falsies Eyelashes
L$299
Buy Me Here


Also Worn: 
Slink Relaxed Hands
Slink High Feet



2 comments:

  1. Wicked post! Thank you so much for featuring one of our pieces. Was so nice meeting you in the store xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great meeting you too! I will be posting the thrift shop boots before bed I hope!

      Delete

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.