Winter Wonderland #3

Hello Starlings,

    Another lovely winter post for you. Lots of beautiful creations to show off. Gacha Good: Winterfest and Dark Passions: Winters Hollow both opened up today and I'm so grateful to say they are my sponsors.

    Make sure you get lots of shopping in and I hope you enjoy my post!

Kisses,
    Angelica Darkbyrd




BODY Maitreya  Lara Mesh Body

BODY & HEAD APPLIRS 7 Deadly s{K}ins Molly SPECIAL in Sand
Grab this amazing omega head and body applier in multiple tones @Frozen Fair from December 9th to December 23rd.

EYES Modish All About Eyes
These amazing Catwa appliers are from the October powder pack.

HAIR !!Firelight!! Nebula in Darks
This amazing hair is perfect for this outfit! Grab it @Fashion Dazzle until December 25th.

HEAD Catwa Catya Bento Head

HEELS Cherry's Blossom Amelia's Heels Glitter
Included is a HUD with 9 colours and 2 metal colours! Grab these amazing shoes @Winterfest until December 31st!

NAILS Go Frock Yourself Let It Snow Nails
These nails are incredible! They are exclusive @Winterfest until December 31st!

SHAPE Moore Moore Lika - Catwa Catya Shape
This shape works PERFECTLY for my Catya mesh head and I absolutely adore it! Note: I have made some alterations too.

OUTFIT The Little Bat Gemma Dress
I am so in love with this outfit! HUD includes 12 colour options! Grab it @Winter Trend until December 22nd. So sorry I can get a landmark at the moment! :(

-------------

SCENE Something New Ice Princess
Included is the bed with 5 poses and the tree, so cute!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.