Dark Rose

Hey awesome people,

     Sorry I've been gone so long... blah, real life! I think I'm finally back for good and boy did I miss alot! Happy almost halloween! I have a beautiful look with creations from some of my favourite designers in SL and I hope you love it as much as I do!


╔═.♥.══════╗
         Kisses,
Angelica Darkbyrd
╚══════.♥.═╝





BODY
♥EYES♥ MHC - Broken Heart Eyes in Night (Previous Kreepy Kawaii Exclusive)
♥HAIR♥ Besom~ Genesis
♥HANDS♥ Slink - Relaxed Hands
♥HAND APPLIERS♥ 7 Deadly S{k}ins - in Snow
♥SHAPE♥ [Hush] Aprile 
♥SKIN♥ 7 Deadly S{k}ins - Aurora in Snow - Rare @Evil Bunny Gacha

CLOTHING
♥BOOTS♥ !TLB - Raver Kick
♥OUTFIT♥ !TLB - Going Batty Outfit
♥STOCKINGS♥ Barely Legal - Leg Tape Stockings (No Longer Available)
ACCESSORIES
 
♥HEADBAND♥ !TLB - Grimrose Headband in Red @Freak Show Gacha
♥MASK♥ :Z.S: Laced Surgical Mask
♥NECKLACE♥ !TLB - Cameo Necklace (Bats) @Freak Show Gacha
♥RING♥ :Z.S: Vix Hybrid Ring @Pastel Goth
 

OTHER

2 comments:

  1. Amazing stuff! The title of the post "Dark Rose" has inspired me very much. You have shared the best quality stuff in the content of the post. Keep this great work up. call us for plumbers Denver

    ReplyDelete
  2. The next blog button giveth...and the next blog button taketh away. Bye.

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.