I Walk Beside You

Hey awesome people,

     Thank you to all who have stuck around even though I keep disappearing. I have good news though, my hubby got a new PC so YAY I don't keep crashing and can actually blog again! I missed you all! <3 To celebrate, here's a new look from some of my absolute FAVE designers!

╔═.♥.══════╗
         Kisses,
Angelica Darkbyrd
╚══════.♥.═╝
 


♥BODY♥ Maitreya Lara - @Maitreya
♥BODY APPLIERS♥ 7 Deadly S{k}ins - Maitreya Body Applier in Taupe In Store
♥EYES♥ Customeyes - IN STORE, MP
♥HAIR♥ +Spellbound+ Bubsy - IN STORE
♥HANDS♥ Maitreya Lara - @Maitreya
♥HEAD♥ Catwa - Jessica MP or IN STORE
♥HEAD APPLIERS♥ 7 Deadly S{k}ins - OMEGA Head Applier Vlinder v7 In Store
 ♥NAIL APPLIERS♥ Koffin Nails - Dark December IN STORE
 ♥JACKET AND SHIRT♥ !TLB - Axi Coat w/ HUD - IN STORE
 ♥JEANS♥ !TLB - Darling Jeans - IN STORE
 ♥SHOES♥ !TLB - Felicia Boots - IN STORE
 
 ♥GOGGLES♥ Z.S: Spiked Goggles - MP or IN STORE
 
 ♥LOCATION♥ The Outer Garden - Here
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.