Blessed Be

Hello Starlings,

    It is now the time for Ostara's Altar, my absolute favourite event in second life. I'm so incredible excited to show you the photos I took, the beautiful designs at the event are so wonderful to show off!

    The sun was going down and my spirits were high as I made my way to the beach. I cast my circle and called the elements to come be with me. Centering myself, I entered the circle and got down on my knees. Feeling the elements present I connected to them and filled myself with their energy. I thanked each element and closed my circle, feeling on top of the world.

Ostara's Altar runs from March 16th to April 3rd, 2018.

Blessed Be,
Angelica Darkbyrd







BODY Slink Hourglass
BODY/HEAD APPLIERS Lumae Neoma Skin @Ostara's Altar
DRESS Oubliette Maia Dress @Ostara's Altar
EYES Zombie Suicide Ostara Eyes @Ostara's Altar
HAIR TRUTH Astra Hair
HEAD Catwa Catya
HEELS -KC- Boston Heels
NAILS Koffin Nails Ostara's Opus @Ostara's Altar
NECKLACE Astara Moon Necklace @Ostara's Altar

LOCATION Backdrop City
PENTAGRAM Candle and Cauldron Ground Pentacle
POSE Reve Obscura Pray Bento Pose


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.