I'm Different

Hey awesome people,
     I want to share with you something I feel strongly about! We are living in a society where media tells us we all need to look and act a certain way, but we we're all made different for a reason, TO BE DIFFERENT! There is nothing wrong with being unique or being weird! Though I do care what others think of me (I wish I didn't) I still allow my true colours to show! I want everyone to be willing to take risks and be who they are, live life to the fullest!

     With that being said, I hope everyone is having a wonderful Easter weekend, I love you all dearly!

╔═.♥.══════╗
         Kisses,
Angelica Darkbyrd
╚══════.♥.═╝



♥CORSET♥ !TLB - Lola Corset in Crimson - L$1 - In World Store
♥EYES♥ {C.C.M.} Mermaid Eyes in Aqua - L$20 - In World Store
♥HAIR♥ +Spellbound+ Forgotten - L$150 - In World Store
♥HAIR BOW♥ !TLB - Skullie Bow - L$40 cart sale - Cart Sale!
♥MESH BODY♥ Maitreya - Lara - In World Store
♥NECKLACE♥ !TLB - Skullie Necklace - L$40 cart sale - Cart Sale!
♥SHOES♥ !TLB - Poisoned Platforms - L$125 - In World Store
♥SKIN♥ 7 Deadly S{k}ins - April - L$0 group gift - In World Store
♥SKIRT♥ [AdN] Anagram Skirt - L$99 - In World Store

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.