1,000 VIEWS

Hey awesome people,
     So excited to say that I've hit 1,000 page views, thank you so much! Sorry I don't have any beautiful pictures to accompany this post but RL isn't being so nice! As promised, the first 5 people who can comment a reason why they like my blog will receive a generous gift from +Facepalm+! Make sure you include your SL Username in the comment! If for any reason you can't comment just message Angelica.Ragged! :)

OH HAPPY EASTER! <3

╔═.♥.══════╗
         Kisses,
Angelica Darkbyrd
╚══════.♥.═╝

2 comments:

  1. I like your blog because, like you, it's: fun, creative, polished (sometimes anyway :P), openly different and definitely not too snobbish to like free or cheap things. :)

    P. S. I forfeit my gift to the next poster. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog because, like you, it's: fun, creative, polished (sometimes anyway :P), openly different and definitely not too snobbish to like free or cheap things. :)

    P. S. I forfeit my gift to the next poster. :)

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.