Lazy Day

Hello Starlings,
   
     So I have been so crazy shopping lately and I wish I could cool it, but there have been so many incredible designs out lately! I grabbed a couple things from Uber, which I ABSOLUTELY love. RL has been crazy but I'm so glad to be sharing my latest look with everyone!

Kisses,
     Angelica Darkbyrd










ANKLETS
Rubber Anklets
You can find these absolutely adorable Rubber Anklets @ Lost and Found from May 18th - June 22nd. Options include right, left and lower options as well as 12 different colours. Original mesh! Just FYI, they have a matching bracelet in store. ;)

BODY
Lara Mesh Body

BODY AND HEAD APPLIERS
Hawai in Chestnut
You can get this absolutely stunning skin at Ultra from May 15th - June 15th, 2017. The head appliers can be bought omega compatible and [AK] in the tones Apricot, Caramel, Chestnut, Pineapple, Sand and Walnut. 

EYESHADOW
Hasina Eyemakeup
I adore this eyeshadow. You can get it from the May 2017 Powder Pack, they also, have blush and lipstick HUD's in the pack. Included are 10 stunning shadow options. Catwa only!

EYES AND EYELASHES
Dramatic Eyes and Eyelashes
Once again showing off this gorgeous item from the May Powder Pack! 

HAIR
Imani
You can get this absolutely beautiful hair @Uber from May 25th - June 23rd, 2017. As always, I chose the brunettes pack.

HEAD
Catya Bento Head
This beautiful bento head is incredible. You can use shapes to change the face which is a wonderful feature. All regular catwa appliers for skin/makeup/tattoos still work with the Catya head! The animations it comes with are wonderful as well!

LIPSTICK
I apologize, unfortunately I don't remember what lipstick I put on and can't for the life of me find it. :(

NAILS
Mesh Nails - Coffin

NAIL APPLIERS
Blueberry Lovers Nail Appliers

SANDALS
Maui Flat Sandals
Goodness I love these sandals! I scored them for only L$99! I think one of my features is that the straps can be colour changed individually, meaning all of them can be different colours! Compatible with Slink, Maitreya, Belleza and TMP flat feet. 35 different colour options!

SHAPE
Lika - Catwa Catya Shape
This shape works PERFECTLY for my Catya mesh head and I absolutely adore it!!

SKIRT
Leeann
This skirt is incredible! I can see myself wearing this pretty much all the time! It has 10 different colour options! Compatible with the following mesh bodies; Belleza, Tonic, Slink, Maitreya, eBody, and TMP.

TOP
Kendall Bikini
Sooooo sexy! This bikini is so incredibly hot. I love the details that are including both in the middle of the top, and the back of the panties. I got the leopard version. Compatible with Maitreya mesh body.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.