Don't Rain on My Parade

Hey awesome people,

     I think this turned out really well! I've been going through my inventory more and more and I'm starting a shopping spree for freebies on SL Marketplace *shudders* so I've been a busy bee! Hope you like the look! <3

╔═.♥.══════╗
         Kisses,
Angelica Darkbyrd
╚══════.♥.═╝



BODY
♥EYES♥ AG. Dreamer Eyes in Amethyst - L$0 - MP
♥HAIR♥ MOON - Stranger Days - L$300 - In World Store
♥HANDS♥ Slink - Relaxed Hands - In World Store
♥NAILS♥ Koffin Nails - Lil Cthulu - L$99 - In World Store or MP
♥SKIN♥ 7 Deadly S{k}ins - Marina - L$150 - In World Store
♥TATTOO♥ .: TAOX :. Belly the Butterfly - L$100 - In World Store or MP

CLOTHING
♥PIERCINGS♥ Geek Chic Creations - Nala Piercings - L$50 - In World Store or MP
♥SHOES♥ #187# Kira Sneakers - L$129 EXCLUSIVELY @Kreepy Kawaii
♥SKIRT♥ Cupcake Cocaine - Cotton Candy Skirt - L$100 @Kreepy Kawaii
♥SWEATER♥ [KRC] Star Cropped Sweater - L$70 @Kreepy Kawaii

OTHER
♥UMBRELLA♥ SugarBabez - Jax Umbrella - L$50 @Kreepy Kawaii

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.