Too Cute!

Hey awesome people,

     I have some super cute things to show off and I think that it makes me "Too Cute!" Hehehe! Also tried something new in Photoshop and I think it looks pretty darn cool! I know I'm no Photoshop wiz but I think all that matters is I'm having fun! Hope you likey! <3

    Please note, I lag too much at 100 Block to get the price on the Sonia skin. :( Sorry!

╔═.♥.══════╗
         Kisses,
Angelica Darkbyrd
╚══════.♥.═╝



BODY
♥EYES♥ {C.C.M.} Mermaid Eyes - Midnight - L$20 Fatpack - In World Store or MP
♥FEET♥ Slink - High Feet - In World Store 
♥HAIR♥ {C.C.M.} My Little Pony Hair - Hail Storm - L$70 - In World Store or MP)
♥HANDS♥ Slink - Relaxed Hands - In World Store 
♥NAILS♥ !TLB - Shimmer Nails - L$100 - In World Store or MP
♥SKIN♥ 7 Deadly S{k}ins - Sonia in Caramel - L$ - @100 Block
♥SKIN APPLIERS♥ Slink hand and feet skin appliers in Caramel are available at the 7 Deadly S{k}ins Mainstore!


CLOTHING
♥DRESS♥ !TLB - Sickly Sweet Dress - L$125 - @Sweet Cupcake Fair
♥SHOES♥ !TLB - Cutie Shoes in Pastel - L$125 - @Sweet Cupcake Fair

OTHER
♥POSE♥ .Snaphappy. Chisa 4 - L$75 posepack @ Kreepy Kawaii


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.