Into the Darkness

Hey awesome people,

     So I've got a gorgeous new dress to show off to everyone :) In addition, I got myself a Slink visage head and a new skin by [PUMEC]! I guess I went a little crazy huh?! I just want to say thank you to everyone reading this! It means so much to me <3

Hope you likey!

╔═.♥.══════╗
         Kisses,
Angelica Darkbyrd
╚══════.♥.═╝





What I'm Wearing


Letis Tattoo :: Rigel Princess :: & Appliers
Letis Tattoo :: Rigel Princess
L$375


Customeyes
 Customeyes
L$350


 Dark Passions - My Little Bat Dress
This beauty is on sale at Olala for 20% off right now
L$200


Dark Passion Koffin Nails - Vengeful Valentine
Through the month of March this item can be purchased at Olala
Slink hands and/or feet required
L$99


!K&L! Crimson Kitty Outfit~
!K&L! Crimson Kitty (Pick Necklace)
L$40 Full Outfit


*SSC* Mile High Club Boots
L$200L (bought at The Thrift Shop)


:Hebenon Vial: Against the Stream [Ink]*Mesh* (Boxed)
:Hebenon Vial: Mesh Piercings
L$90


Magika [01] No
Magika - No
L$250 with colour change HUD


** [PUMEC] - .:ALENA:. - SKIN - Summer **
[PUMEC] Alena Skin - Summer
L$599


Avanti Stockings
This is a gift at the Whore Couture Fair
L$0


Also Worn: 
[BANNED] Dea Mesh Body
Slink Relaxed Hands
Slink High Feet
Slink Visage Head - Becky













0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.