Don't Need A Hero

Hey awesome people,

     I know I was gone for a lot longer than I hoped for but I'm finally back! I want you all to know that I missed you so much and I missed blogging terribly but I just needed to take a break and figure some stuff out in RL. Anyways, I'm back and hopefully better than ever!

     The following post is about being your own hero. I think heroes are incredible and the world is full of them, I also think that you can be your own here and you don't need someone else! I truly believe that we are all heroes in our own way!

     Hope you love the post and I'm so glad to be back! <3

╔═.♥.══════╗
         Kisses,
Angelica Darkbyrd
╚══════.♥.═╝





BODY
♥EYES♥ AG. Destiny Eyes in Grey Medium MP
♥HAIR♥ +Spellbound+ - Junko Brunettes
♥HANDS♥ Slink - Relaxed Hands
♥NAILS♥ *Tori-Tastic* Lightning Chevron Nails in Alien (Raspberry) MP
♥SHAPE♥ [Hush] Aprile 
♥SKIN♥ 7 Deadly S{k}ins - Chastity MUO5 Cleavage in Pineapple
♥SLINK HAND APPLIERS♥ 7 Deadly S{k}ins - Chastity MUO5 Cleavage in Pineapple

CLOTHING
♥SHOES♥ XBODY - Studded High Heel Boots in Purple (No Longer Available) MP
♥SHIRT♥ Zombie Suicide - Pow Bikini MP
♥SKIRT♥ !TLB - Polly Skirt
ACCESSORIES
♥GLOVES♥ Razor/// Foe Gloves - MP
♥NECKLACE♥ !TLB - Drink Me Necklace (Group Gift)
♥PIERCINGS♥ Zombie Suicide - Lish Piercings MP

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.