Mesmerizing Dream

Hey awesome people,

     I have a new post for you titled Mesmerizing Dream. I missed so much while I was on hiatus and here's just a little bit of the beautiful work created while I was gone. I was going through some of my favourite stores and as this outfit came together I fell more and more in love with it!

Hope you like it!
xoxoxoxox
╔═.♥.══════╗
         Kisses,
Angelica Darkbyrd
╚══════.♥.═╝





BODY
♥BODY SHIMMER♥ {C.C.M} Mesmerized in Witchcraft MP
♥EYES♥ ~Soedara~ Green Doll Eyes - Get it free here!
♥HAIR♥ !Head Desk! Niceven in Soil MP
♥HANDS♥ Slink - Relaxed Hands
♥HAND APPLIERS♥ 7 Deadly S{k}ins - September 2015 group gift
♥LEGS♥ {C.C.M} Mesmerized in Witchcraft (Hoofs) MP
♥NAILS♥ Koffin Nails - Tar Dipped Nails MP
♥SHAPE♥ [Hush] Aprile 
♥SKIN♥ 7 Deadly S{k}ins - September 2015 group gift

CLOTHING
♥DRESS♥ [KRAVE] Skully Draped Shirt MP

ACCESSORIES
♥CHOKER♥ !TLB - Pearl Choker in White (Gift!)
♥EARS♥ {C.C.M} Mesmerized in Witchcraft (ears) MP
♥HEADBAND♥ {C.C.M} Mesmerized in Witchcraft (Flowers) MP
♥HORN♥ {C.C.M} Mesmerized in Witchcraft (Horn) MP
♥TAIL♥ {C.C.M} Mesmerized in Witchcraft (Tail) MP
♥WINGS♥ {C.C.M} Mesmerized in Witchcraft (Wings) MP


OTHER
♥LOCATION♥ Image Essentials Poses and Studio (Crows) - Check it Out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.