Here WIthout You

Hello Starlings,
     Today I spent a day at the beach missing my sweet love Raevyn! Wiggling my toes in the sand, or perhaps my heels! It was a little chilly so I had to keep warm without my sweetie holding me close. These photo's are taken @Coconutz Club! A beautiful place with so much to do! There are live DJ's playing all the time with awesome sets. Plenty of places to snuggle with your loved ones or heck, grab a friend. Places to dance and live it up! If you are into Superfish, they have 2 buoys, as well as Mining, Felling and Digging! Truly it would be easy to spend an entire day at such a beautiful place, every time I go I find something new and exciting there! Don't forget to stop by for one of their contests and try your hand at winning some lindens!



     So today's outfit.... WOW! Ripley at Facepalm has absolutely outdone herself with this outfit, skirt top and sweater! The skirt has several different HUD options and the whole outfit is compatible with so many mesh bodies! I kind of want to wear this skirt with everything!

    These heels... I scored them on sale for a great deal and boy do I love them! Tons of colour options and all parts of the shoe are customizable! Plus they fit my Maitreya feet like a glove!

     I want to give a special mention for the necklace as well, Pure Poison has so many group gifts, jewellery, shoes, and so much more! Their products are amazing quality and I absolutely adore their creations! Did I mention.... it was free?! Do check them out!

    This is one of my favourite hairs, I find it very difficult to find curly hairs in SL and Stealthic has done a wonderful job! Not to mention it doesn't go in my chest!

    My last but certainly not least special mention would be my skin. I absolutely love it and think it completely brings this look together! As always 7 Deadly S{k}ins has done a fabulous job!

Glad to be back and blogging for you all!

╔═.♥.══════╗
         Kisses,
Angelica Darkbyrd
╚══════.♥.═╝
 
 ♥BODY♥ Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
♥BODY APPLIERS♥ 7 Deadly S{k}ins - Dawn in Pineapple
♥HAIR♥ Stealthic - Sleepwalking
♥HEAD♥ CATWA - Jessica
♥HEAD APPLIERS♥ 7 Deadly S{k}ins - Dawn in Pineapple
♥HEELS♥ -KC- Lucy Heels
♥EYES♥ L'A - Center of Attention Eyes
♥EYELASHES♥ *REDGRAVE* Diamond Dust lashes
♥NAILS♥ Koffin Nails - Rainbows and Unicorns
♥NECKLACE♥ Pure Poison - Love Me Necklace
♥OUTFIT♥ +FCC+ Bonnie Outfit




 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.