I Work Out!


Hey Starlings,

     I have a new look for you and it's about time... I have at this outfit for so long and been dying to wear it for you! Plus it was a great excuse to get some cute sneakers! I'm already to hit the gym! Would watching a baseball game count?!

 
    So first off, this outfit! This tank and shorts are both super cute and sexy! I absolutely love the fabric design and boy is it comfy! It is called Physical and the lovely Ripley from Facepalm did an incredible job as always! Obviously I'm wearing my Maitreya body (as usual) but the box includes versions for standard avatar, belleza and slink! No excuses not to get this outfit! Also, it includes a colour HUD with six different options for both tank and shorts! You could mix and match!

     Sneakers!!! I am honestly not a shoe gal, shoes are one of those things where I can spend an hour and be like... eh I don't want any shoes! In real life, I own four pairs of shoes! When I found these though, I practically died! I LOVE All Stars and these are SO cute, I couldn't help myself! These Harlem Sneakers by KC Couture include for belleza, eve, slink, tmp and of course maitreya! My favourite part? The HUD! You can change the base part of the shoe, tongue, trip, laces and metal all separately. For options there are 40 different colours and 24 different patterns, can you imagine the possibilities? Lets just say they will be in many posts to come!

    The last item I really want to special mention are these eyes. Glimmer Eyes by The Little Bat. Firstly, I just want to say that I adore the creator of The Little Bat and have never found an item that I haven't loved in her store! I find these to be some of the most beautiful and mesmerizing mesh eyes that I have! Of course they include... you guessed it... a colour change HUD! There are 12 different eye colours which is definitely a bargain, and the best and most unique part... you can change the colour on each eye separately! I think that is so awesome!

Please, feel free to comment anything you'd like to see on my blog!

 =═.♥.══════╗
         Kisses,
Angelica Darkbyrd
╚══════.♥.═╝

♥BODY♥ Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
♥BODY APPLIERS♥ E. VARY - Miyey Skin in Peach
♥HAIR♥ TRUTH - Wind (Gacha, item I scored on MP for a great price!)
♥HEAD♥ CATWA - Jessica
♥HEAD APPLIERS♥ 
♥HEELS♥ -KC- Harlem Sneakers
♥EYES♥ !TLB - Glimmer Eyes
♥EYELASHES♥ *REDGRAVE* Diamond Dust lashes
♥OUTFIT♥ +FCC+ Physical

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.