LOTD #111

Hello Starling,
 
     As the winds rolled across my face I lay down upon a stone bench, the fresh air making me completely relax. The waves crashing behind me, I lay and think of all the sadness and all the happiness in my life. Allowing my tears to flow freely across my cheeks.

    Today was a really fun post to do, and I have been waiting for weeks for Inevitable Madness to finally get this gorgeous eye makeup out, I love it SO MUCH! I hope you enjoy these beautiful items as much as I do!

 Kisses,
     Angelica Darkbyrd







BODY Maitreya  Lara Mesh Body

BODY APPLIERS Essences Dawn Skin
This beautiful skin was from the May 2017 Powder Pack included is 6 skin tones for Catwa head and pretty much all of the main mesh bodies. Also included is a bento shape.

BRACELETS The Little Bat Starry Bracelet
These absolutely beautiful bracelets come with a HUD that includes 12 different colour options! Grab them @The Coven from August 3rd to 24th.

EYES Zombie Suicide Velvet Eyes
These mesh eyes are so beautiful! You can grab them in Green and purple. I've had them for quite a while and love them!

EYE MAKEUP Inevitable Madness Soulless Collection - Eyeshadow
I am so excited to share this with you, it's absolutely gorgeous! This gorgeous shadow is omega compatible There are 3 different eyeshadow options and each include 4 different dripping colours! You can score this @Darkness Monthly from August 5th - 31st.

HAIR !!Firelight!! Ophelia in Browns
You have one more day to grab this gorgeous hair @Designer Circle, ending August 5th, 2017 so go get it, it's beautiful!

HEAD Catwa Catya Bento Head
This beautiful bento head is incredible. You can use shapes to change the face which is a wonderful feature. All regular catwa appliers for skin/makeup/tattoos still work with the Catya head! The animations it comes with are wonderful as well!

LIPSTICK ~Shiny Stuffs~ Delicious Lips
This lipstick is beautiful! Right now you can grab these appliers at the main store as an anniversary gift! Included is 32 lipsticks, what an amazing gift!

NAILS Dark Passions - Koffin Nails Coffin Moon
Included with these nails is a fatpack with omega, slink and maitreya appliers. Each HUD 6 beautiful colour options! You can grab them @Gothic Garage Sale from July 28th until August 8th, they are a L$5 hunt gift.

NECKLACE Zombie Suicide Protective Necklace
This is a gorgeous necklace and earrings set that you can grab @The Coven from August 3rd - August 24th, 2017. Included is a HUD with 10 gem and 6 star colour options! Absolutely gorgeous set!

SANDALS LEGENDAIRE Agnes Flats
These are a pair of flats that you can pretty much wear with everything, and I love them! Included are sizes for Belleza, Maitreya and Slink flat feet. Also included are shoes in silver and regular as well as a HUD with 10 colour options.

SHAPE Moore Moore Lika - Catwa Catya Shape
This shape works PERFECTLY for my Catya mesh head and I absolutely adore it!!

SWIMSUIT Jana & Littles SL World Maja Swimsuit
This swimsuit is hot! I am in love with it! This suit is compatible with Maitreya bodies and includes a HUD with 12 different colour options. You can grab it @Fitmesh Designers Expose from August 1st - 21st, 2017.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.