LOTD #113

Hello Starlings,

     I am back from vacation and I feel wonderful and refreshed, I had an amazing time. My creative mind kept churning while I was gone and I have thought up several lovely posts I want to put out for you!

     Todays outfit is very... cheerleader-esque, and I love it! Every piece of this outfit works with the others and I'm excited to show it off!

Kisses,
    Angelica Darkbyrd





BODY Maitreya  Lara Mesh Body

BODY AND HEAD APPLIERS 7 Deadly s{K}ins Melania in Pineapple
This gorgeous skin is part of the 31 days of Harvest Festival at 7DS. This one is Day 16, it will be available tomorrow so make sure you grab it!

BODY CHAIN {Vision} Virginie Chain
This is one of the many gorgeous and sexy items you can get at Vision. It fits perfectly!

EYES Zombie Suicide Vamped Eyes
These beautiful eyes come with 8 different options for both left and right eye. They come with system eyes, mesh eyes, omega and catwa appliers. Grab them @Somber August 13th - September 10th.

HAIR !!Firelight!! Starbright in Naturals
This is one of Firelights first hairs and it may be my favourite. First off, it's absolutely adorable and I love the textures. I can't imagine a hair that would suit this outfit more! Each colour HUD comes with 12 different colour options, talk about a steal! 

HEAD Catwa Catya Bento Head
This beautiful bento head is incredible. You can use shapes to change the face which is a wonderful feature. All regular catwa appliers for skin/makeup/tattoos still work with the Catya head! The animations it comes with are wonderful as well!

NAILS Dark Passions - Koffin Nails Coffin Moon
Included with these nails is a fatpack with omega, slink and maitreya appliers. Each HUD 6 beautiful colour options! Previously Gothic Garage Sale as an L$5 hunt prize item.

OUTFIT 1 Hundred Wild Chic
Another incredibly sexy release by 1 Hundred. This beautiful outfit includes bra, panties, top and skirt. You can purchase it in 7 different colours and it is compatible with Belleza, Maitreya and Slink bodies. Avilable @Anybody starting August 4th.

SEPTUM SlackGirl Nose Piercing in Black
This adorable nose piercing was a previous gift, super cute! Came in Black, Gold and Silver.

SHAPE
Lika - Catwa Catya Shape
This shape works PERFECTLY for my Catya mesh head and I absolutely adore it!!

SHOES Barely Legal Whiplash Heels in Black and White
I am so in love with these, they are both sexy and beautiful! Definitely glad I got them!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.