Not on My Watch

Hello Starlings,

     I had so much fun making this post! Most of the goodies included are from Fable 2 so definitely check it out! I hope you enjoy.

     As I stood on the shores of my home, I looked out across the lake and fear struck me. Approaching was a huge monster. Calling my steed to my side, I hopped on and prepared for battle. My land will not be destroyed, not today, not on my watch.

Kisses,
     Angelica Darkbyrd





BLUSH Zibska Sarika Blush
This is a gorgeous set of 6 blushes found in the May 2017 powder pack.

BODY Maitreya  Lara Mesh Body

BODY AND HEAD APPLIERS 7 Deadly s{K}ins Destiny in Pineapple
You can grab this beautiful skin @Designer Circle until September 2nd.

EYES Entice Doe Eye Appliers for Catwa Mesh Eyes
The HUD for these lovely eyes comes with 8 different eye colour options.

EYESHADOW Zombie Suicide Imperfect Eyemakeup
These shadows are absolutely stunning. When I first put them on, I flipped out! Included are HUDs for Lelutka and Catwa heads and 10 different colour options! Available @Fable until August 26th.

FEET VINES Eclectic Kitty Contour Princess of Thorns Heels
Included in your purchase of princess of thorns for Slink feet, you get a ton of different colour options and these gorgeous vines in multiple sizes, perfect for this outfit! <3

HAIR !!Firelight!! Ella
I love this hair. It's honestly so beautiful you can't justify NOT getting it. Another item @Fable until August 26th.

HAIR FLOWER Tableau Vivant Plumeria Flower
This was a gorgeous gift I picked up recently and love!

HEAD Catwa Catya Bento Head
This beautiful bento head is incredible. You can use shapes to change the face which is a wonderful feature. All regular catwa appliers for skin/makeup/tattoos still work with the Catya head! The animations it comes with are wonderful as well!

LIPSTICK Izzie's Glittery Lips 
Another beautiful item from a previous powder pack with 20 different options.

NAILS Dark Passions - Koffin Nails Charismatic Nails
These nails are so darned cute! You can grab them for Slink, Maitreya, or Omega, or you could get the fatpack! Included are 12 stunning options for both fingernails and toenails. Grab them @Suicide Dollz from August 20th - August 31st. All of their older items at Suicide Dollz are marked down 25%.

NECKLACE The Little Bat Goddess Necklace
I love the details of this necklace, It's very lovely! Included is a HUD with 16 different colour options. Available @Fable until August 26th.

OUTFIT Pink Cream Pie Aryanna
Another goodie @Fable until August 26th. This gorgeous bodysuit it's .... perfect. I am so in love with it. I got the fatpack which includes 8 metal and belt options, and 14 for each bodysuit and ruffle options, definitely the best deal!

SHAPE Moore Moore Lika - Catwa Catya Shape
This shape works PERFECTLY for my Catya mesh head and I absolutely adore it!

WINGS Luas Fair Godmother Wings
Last time Luas had a big sail, I picked up the fairy godmother outfit which I absolutely love. The wings from it fit perfectly with this ensemble!

----------------------------

DOCK Tarte. Coastal Dock
This absolutely lovely dock is from a previous Luxe Box.

POSES 
Both poses are by Something New, and can be found @Fable until August 26th, of course. Their names are Demon's Pet and Defeat the Darkness.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.