Lost

Hello Starlings,

     I awoke early on a beautiful morning. Feeling giddy, I knew today was going to be special. I decided that a day like today deserved a brand new outfit. Throwing on a simple pair of jeans and a tank, I set off to the Free Dove.

    Upon arrival, I was as always, stunned. So many goodies I could fill my closet 5 times over. Today I decided I wanted to dress up and make myself feel like a princess. Looking through the racks of goodies, I found a gorgeous dress by FurtaCor and had to have it! Shoes were next, walking aisle after aisle I found a stunning pair of pumps by Baby Monkey and though they were absolutely essential to my outfit!

    Being all dressed up and happy, it was time to do hair and makeup! I was happy to get my hair done by !!Firelight!! and fell in love with the gorgeous braid. When I got over the makeup section I had some real fun, I had my Lips, Eyes and Lashes done by Shiny Stuffs! Manicure time! Walking over to the nail polish, DMZ caught my eye and I grabbed their beautiful Oh May Nail polish.

     With such a stunning outfit I wanted one big bold accessory, and I found it! InsomniaStore had a gorgeous red headband that made my ensemble come together!

    Feeling like a princess, I left the shop and went exploring. I made my way to Whimberly and got lost amongst the trees, completely at peace!

    Today was a special day.

Kisses,
     Angelica Darkbyrd





BODY Maitreya  Lara Mesh Body

BODY AND HEAD APPLIERS 7 Deadly s{K}ins Calamity in Sand
This skin is absolutely stunning and perfect for this look, I love it! @GGS

DRESS FurtaCor Katty Dress
This absolutely gorgeous dress comes with a HUD that includes 29 colour optiosn as well as sizes for eBody, Hourglass, Maitreya, Physique and Standard bodies. In addition included is a rose tattoo applier and a studded clutch. @Free Dove

EYES Zombie Suicide Velvet Eyes
These mesh eyes are so beautiful! You can grab them in Green and purple. I've had them for quite a while and love them!

HAIR !!Firelight!! Summer Braid in Mosaics
A gorgeous braid from Firelight, this beauty comes with busty and regular versions, a tint wheel and a HUD with 5 beautiful options. @Free Dove

HEAD Catwa Catya Bento Head
This beautiful bento head is incredible. You can use shapes to change the face which is a wonderful feature. All regular catwa appliers for skin/makeup/tattoos still work with the Catya head! The animations it comes with are wonderful as well!

HEADBAND InsomniaStore Wrap Hair Band
This is a gorgeous hair band and includes a HUD with 9 different colour options. @Free Dove

HEELS Baby Monkey Leana Basic Pumps
These beautiful pumps are compatible with Belleza, Classic, Maitreya and Slink feet. Included is a HUD with 10 colour options. @Free Dove

MAKEUP ~Shiny Stuffs~ Free Dove Gift 
This beautiful gift is for catwa heads and comes with a gorgeous lipstick, shadow and lashes, they can be worn separately or all together! @Free Dove

NAILS DanemarkZ Oh May NailPolish
This beautiful nailpolish comes with HUD's compatible with Belleza, Maitreya, Omega and Slink nails. Each HUD offers 10 lovely colour options. @Free Dove

SHAPE Moore Moore Lika - Catwa Catya Shape
This shape works PERFECTLY for my Catya mesh head and I absolutely adore it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.