Home Alone

Hello Starlings,

     I'm sorry life has been so chaotic and it's been over a week! </3 I've also been working on getting my insane inventory organized so I can find goodies to show off!

    I had so much fun putting this outfit together and posing for this post, this scene is really cute! I hope you enjoy as much as I do!

Kisses,
    Angelica Darkbyrd





BODY Maitreya  Lara Mesh Body

BODY & HEAD APPLIERS 7 Deadly s{K}ins Tyna in Marshmellow
You can grab these gorgeous omega head/body appliers @Anybody from November 5th - 21st.

DRESS Dulce Designs Locus Dress and Harness
I love that this is a dress but clearly can be warn as a shirt too, versatile and stunning! Included are sizes for Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, TMP and Standard. Grab it @Fashion Dazzle until November 25th.

EYES Modish All About Eyes
These amazing Catwa appliers are from the October powder pack

HAIR !!Firelight!! Frija Gen 2
This hair is cute, I adore it! Very sassy and fun! You can grab it @Designers Circle until November 18th!

HEAD Catwa Catya Bento Head

HEELS LEGENDAIRE Sidney Heels
These gorgeous heels include the standard 10 colour HUD and sizes for Belleza, Maitreya and Slink.


LEGGINGS EmilyC Nina Leggings
These leggings are gorgeous! In the future I will be showing you the matching top! Included are sizes for Belleza, Maitreya and Slink as well as a HUD with 18 legging options and 15 options for the rips!

LIPSTICK Zombie Suicide MM Collection Lipstick
Beautiful lipstick! Included is 9 different options for Catwa, Omega, LeLutka and Standard. 

NAILS Dark Passions - Koffin Nails Gacha Garden Nails
You can grab these nails @Gacha Garden until November 30th. There are a ton of options to win when you play the gacha. 20 trys will also automatically get you the seed of inspiration prize!

NECKLACE Stone's Works Boxes and Squares Necklace
This incredible necklace also has matching earrings! I love the unique design, stunning for sure! Grab it @Fashion Dazzle until November 25th!

SHAPE Moore Moore Lika - Catwa Catya Shape
This shape works PERFECTLY for my Catya mesh head and I absolutely adore it! Note: I have made some alterations to.

------------

SCENE & POSES Something New Her Secondlife
This whole set is incredible. Included is the scene with props and all the poses seen. It's incredible well done and I very much love it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.