Whispers

Hello Starlings,

    As I sit in my yard, relaxing, the wind blowing... I hear whispers. Whispers of the hearts utmost desires. I hear the people around me dreaming, of riches, fame, love. Slowly, I tune them out and listen to the whispers of my own heart, peace, calm, serenity....

    Lots more goodies to show off today! Today's post shows off a creation by my newest blog sponsor, BouBouki, I am so excited to work with them! Lots of sexy things to come... ;)

Kisses,
   Angelica Darkbyrd





BODY Maitreya  Lara Mesh Body

BOOTS LEGENDAIRE Joey Boots
These gorgeous boots come with sizes for Belleza, Maitreya and Slink high feet as well as a HUD with 10 colour options! 

EYES Modish All About Eyes
These amazing Catwa appliers are from the October powder pack.

HAIR Love Malibu
Super cute and simple ponytail, love it!

JEWELLERY Go Frock Yourself  Fallen Leaves Jewellery Set
You can grab this absolutely gorgeous set @Gacha Good: Warm Your Heart until November 30th.

OUTFIT BouBouKi Bella Outfit in Red
WOW! This outfit is crazy sexy and I love it! Included are sizes for Belleza, Miatreya, Slink, TMP and standard avatars.

SHAPE Moore Moore Lika - Catwa Catya Shape
This shape works PERFECTLY for my Catya mesh head and I absolutely adore it! Note: I have made some alterations too.

Note: Body and head appliers as well as makeup appliers are all from the November 2017 edition Catwa Powder Pack.

-----------

CHAIR [Park Place] Autumn Comforts - Accent Chair (Cuddles)
Another amazing item you can score @Gacha Good: Warm Your Heart until November 30th.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.