Love Me

Hello Starlings,

     Todays look was one of my favourite to create. I have a new blog sponsor, Lyndy in Chains. Thanks to their gorgeous creations I'm definitely going to be sporting some sexier styles!

    I am hoping to tackle my inventory so I can find all of the beautiful creations that have been lost in the Tsunami that is my closet!

Kisses,
   Angelica Darkbyrd





ANKLETS The Little Bat Roxie Anklets in Darks @Anybody from April 7th - 30th
BANDAGE Zombie Suicide Cheek Bandaid 
BODY Slink Hourglass
BODY/HEAD APPLIERS 7 Deadly s{K}ins Spring in Caramel @Spring Flair April 7th - 28th
EYES The Little Bat Riley Eyes @Underdog Event April 14th - May 16th
GARTERS Lyndy in Chains Barbie Harness Garters
HAIR !!Firelight!! Makeda in Browns @Swank April 7th - 30th
HEAD Catwa Catya
LIPS The Little Bat Morgan Lips @Darkness Inside Hunt until May 5th
ROMPER WellMade Claira Romper

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.