Hello

Hello Starling,

     I'm enjoying the breathtaking weather outside and it's got me in the mood for blogging. Today's post is pink and happy and so much fun! I can honestly say I am so blessed to have the people in my life that I do! I have amazing friends and amazing sponsors that make blogging so much fun.

    If you ever want to see something on my blog or have any ideas for me, please just let me know!

Kisses,
      Angelica Darkbyrd





 

BODY Slink Hourglass Mesh Body
BODY/HEAD APPLIERS 7 Deadly s{K}ins Junia in Maple @Secret Affair April 5th - May 5th
CIGARETTE Zombie Suicide Simple Cig V1 RARE @Pocket Gacha April 15th - May 14th
DRESS WellMade Trudy Dress
EYES Modish All About Eyes
GARTERS Sweet Evil Thigh High Garters
HAIR Sintiklia Elen in Blacks and Whites
HEAD LAQ Scarlet Bento Head
HEELS KC Couture Nora Heels
STOCKINGS The Vamp Realm Light Pink Lace Stockings  Free on MP







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.