Send Me An Angel

Hello awesome people,
     I wanted to do a little something different today! Here is my kawaii angel look. Also, I did my photography at Pandora's Box which is a gorgeous place for you to explore! I hope you like my look!

╔═.♥.══════╗
         Kisses,
Angelica Darkbyrd
╚══════.♥.═╝









What I'm Wearing


:.Envious.: Angelic Bunny (lolas+azz appliers)
:.Envious.: Angelic Bunny
Wearing Shirt, shorts & wings
L$130


.:{Rumina}:. - Keri Group Gift FREE INWORLD
.:{Rumina}:. Keri Hair
L$0 Group Gift
In World Store


alaskametro<3 - tattoo eyebrows in "Raven" black (4 versions)
alaskametro<3 Raven Eyebrows - Brow #3
L$5


{Tilly} - !Free Limited Time! Multi-Colored Lipstick Basics
♥{Tilly} Pink Lipstick
L$0 fatpack
Buy Me Here


!TLB - Kawaii Love Necklace
Image not available
L$5 Cupcakes Anonymous Hunt Item 2015
Necklace and ring incl. resizable and includes a recolour HUD


*BC* Free mesh Eyelashes!
♥*BC* Eyelashes
L$1



♥Chus! Jill Lenses in Princess
No Image Available
L$0 Jack or Jill Hunt gift 2015


Lamp*Light - Frill Tutu Skirt
♥Lamp*Light - Frill Tutu Skirt
L$1


NS::  kawaii wings sneakers mesh
♥NS:: Kawaii Wing Sneakers
L$1


_=>> G.C <<=_ Camille Skin - Sweet Peach BrB
L$0 Group Gift


Also Worn: 
Slink Relaxed Hands
Slink High Feet


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.