Are you a Curious Kitty?

Hello awesome people,

    So I was messing about on the SL Marketplace which I do entirely too often. For a while now I've been looking at the Curious Kitty hairs and I wanted to give them a shot. After trying out a ton of their hairs I wanted to show you all my top 5 faves! Please note that you can purchase a universal colour changer HUD at their inworld store . I hope you love these hairs as much as I do, remember there are tons more too, these are just my top 5 favourites!

╔═.♥.══════╗
         Kisses,
Angelica Darkbyrd
╚══════.♥.═╝


Please Note
The Nyanotech colour change HUD's run from L$100 - L$500
Once the a HUD is purchased it can be used on any of the Nyanotech hairs by =^.^= Curious Kitties
There are many HUD'S in various different colours, the possibilities are endless!






♥LIYAC HAIR♥
L$0




♥CYAOLICK HAIR♥
L$0





♥DOLLY HAIR♥




♥SARILULVIERD HAIR♥
 ♥VIOLA HAIR♥


Also Wearing


^^Swallow^^ Judi and Shelly Skin GIFT
^^Swallow^^Judi Spring Porcelaine Skin
L$1



Customeyes
 Customeyes
L$350



*MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1
*MC* Falsies Eyelashes
L$299



L'A Essential Eyeliners - 6 Options Included!!!
L'A Eyeliner - Cat Eye
L$200



:*BABY*: Sparkling Lipstick ♥ Almost FREE ♥ Gift
:*BABY*: Sparkling Lipstick - Barbie
L$1



alaskametro<3 - tattoo eyebrows in "Raven" black (4 versions)
alaskametro<3 Raven Eyebrows - Brow #3
L$5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.