Beach Beauty

Hey awesome people,

    I have been so busy lately that I haven't really had a chance to enjoy my beautiful home. Living right by the water is just incredible and there is always a spectacular view awaiting me! It might be winter but why not enjoy a little beachside fun? Hope you love the look!

╔═.♥.══════╗
         Kisses,
Angelica Darkbyrd
╚══════.♥.═╝


Floating On the Water, does it get better?

Angelica is feeling at peace

Floating in our giant pool

This is the beautiful view I see from the poolside


Here's what I'm wearing

*Ellette* Micro Bikini ~3 Colors~

*Ellette* Micro Bikini - Aqua
L$1
Buy me Here


[XCW] 2nd Gift - Eyeshadow

[XCW] Eyeshadow - Orange Pink
L$0
Buy me here


AVELINE Mesh & System Eyes - Natural - Hazel (5 Irises,3 Pupils) 30 pairs of eyes

AVELINE Mesh & System Hazel Eyes
L$0
Buy me here

_=>> G.C <<=_ Camille Skin - Sweet Peach BrB
L$0 Group Gift


*Soonsiki~ Glamour Doll



Also Worn: 
.:SKING:.BRAZILIA 4 COMBO/SWISS
LOLAS ::: TANGO ::: Mesh Breasts
Slink Relaxed Hands
Slink High Feet



1 comments:

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.