Hello my Starlings,

     I have a special surprise for you! Today's post features my handsome best friend, Control Dionysus. I said I wanted to feature the Aesthetic body more as I think it deserves attention, so he offered to help out! Soon you will be getting an extra special surprise, my love Raevyn will be featured once again! Without further ado here are your photos!

=═.♥.══════╗

         Kisses,
Angelica Darkbyrd
╚══════.♥.═╝



 
     
♥BODY♥ Aesthetic
♥BODY APPLIERS♥  Aesthetic - Enzo Skin
♥FACIAL HAIR♥  RAW HOUSE - Classic Mustache
♥GAUGES♥ {Bad Unicorn} Black Gauges
♥HAT♥  Black Baseball Cap with Police Patch
♥HEAD♥  Tellaq - Adam Avatar
♥PANTS♥  Emerald Couture #19 Cargo Pants
♥SHOES♥ AdiXXioN - Azteca Sneakers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.