Winter Wonderland #1

Hello Starlings,

     Today is December 2nd and the first in my Winter Wonderland series. I want to start off by saying that Christmas is my favourite holiday and winter, my favourite season! I am going to have so much fun this month and I hope you get to enjoy it along with me! It will also be a busy month, with all the things to do in RL (like bake ALL the cookies) and this month I am blogging multiple events, very excited!

     I hope you enjoy this post! <3

Kissses,
    Angelica Darkbyrd







BODY Maitreya  Lara Mesh Body

BODY & HEAD APPLIERS 7 Deadly s{K}ins Neeltje in Dew
This is absolutely my favourite skin by 7DS! You can grab it @eBENTO from December 10th - 30th.

DRESS Waffles Christmas Cheer Gown
This gown is stunning! You can grab it in store as the Dear Santa hunt prize until December 30th.

EARRINGS & NECKLACE Fortuna Sarah Set
This stunning jewellery set is exclusive @Fashion Dazzle until December 25th.

HAIR TRUTH Makena
I LOVE this hair, it's the October group gift and I wear it all the time.

HEAD Catwa Catya Bento Head

LIPSTICK 7 Deadly s{K}ins Neeltje Lipgloss
Another amazing exclusive @eBENTO from December 10th - 30th.

NAILS Inevitable Madness Snow Love Nails
You can grab these beautiful nails as part of the Fur Get me Not hunt going on until December 23rd.

RINGS Amala The Lumi Rings

SHAPE Moore Moore Lika - Catwa Catya Shape
This shape works PERFECTLY for my Catya mesh head and I absolutely adore it! Note: I have made some alterations too.

-------------

IGLOO SCENE What Next Snowman Igloo RARE


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.