Winter Wonderland #2

Hello Starlings,
 
     I don't know about all of you but between all these events, hunts and advent calendars, my inventory is EXPLODING! Not that I'm complaining, I love wearing something new all the time!

    I really had fun with this outfit and I hope you all like it as much as I do!

Kisses,
   Angelica Darkbyrd





BODY Maitreya  Lara Mesh Body

BODY & HEAD APPLIERS 7 Deadly s{K}ins Dawn in Pineapple
This lovely omega head/body applier is the advent calendar day 5 gift.

BOOTS #Cranked Christmas Knee High Boots in Black
These boots are gorgeous and come in black, red and white.

DRESS Hopes Creations Hana Tank Too Late
Grab this adorable tank from the Dear Santa Hunt until December 31st.

HAIR !!Firelight!! Maggie in Blondes
Grab this gorgeous hair @Gacha Life until December 31st.

HEAD Catwa Catya Bento Head

LEGGINGS 1 Hundred Cold Bitch Leggings
These are so well done, I love them!

NAILS & EYESHADOW Inevitable Madness Noel Gift Set
This Eyeshadow and Nail set are a part of the Twisted Krissmuss 2017. Grab it until January 3rd!

NECKLACE Stone's Works Ruby Emerald Diamond Necklace
Another amazing exclusive @Fashion Dazzle until December 25th.

SHAPE Moore Moore Lika - Catwa Catya Shape
This shape works PERFECTLY for my Catya mesh head and I absolutely adore it! Note: I have made some alterations too.

---------------

SCENE Something New Have a Merry Christmas




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.