Winter Wonderland #4

Hello Starlings,

    Another beautiful day for blogging! Lots of fun goodies to show you today! I can't believe there are only 2 weeks left until Christmas! I haven't even started shopping but goodness, I look forward to it! I see lights and trees everywhere I go, the ground is covered with snow, it's such a gorgeous time of year!

    I'm excited to model this look today I put together a lot of different goodies and I love how it turned out!

Kisses,
    Angelica Darkbyrd




ANTLERS 1313 Mockingbird Lane Cruella Noelle Antlers With Vines
This gacha is exclusively @Dark Passions: Winter's Hollow and includes some seriously stunning dressing, stoles, belts, shoulder armour and of course these antlers!

BELT 1313 Mockingbird Lane Cruella Noelle Black Belt
Another item from the amazing gacha @Winter's Hollow.

BODY Maitreya  Lara Mesh Body

BODY & HEAD APPLIERS 7 Deadly s{K}ins Guusje Snowflakes in Sand
This amazing skin will be available @Cosmetic Fair starting December 15th.

BOOTS [Marquesse] Lyra Boots
Grab these incredible boots @Fashion Dazzle until December 25th! They are both classy and sexy, love them!

DRESS Jana & Little's SL World Cuddly Dream Dress
This dress is super cute and includes a HUD with 12 different colour/pattern options.

EYES Modish All About Eyes
These amazing Catwa appliers are from the October powder pack.

HAIR !!Firelight!! Shelly in Essentials
Teresa has done it again! Another stunning hair from Firelight and you can grab it @Gacha Life until December 31st.

HEAD LAQ Scarlet Bento Head
I scored this stunning head this weekend for only L$1000. The animations are mocap and absolutely fabulous.

LIPSTICK Zombie Suicide Cheetah Lips
These super cute lips come with 8 different colour options, I love them!

NAILS Dark Passions - Koffin Nails Winter Webs in Silver
These amazing nails are... so detailed and beautiful! You can grab them @Winter's Hollow!

SHAPE Moore Moore Lika - Catwa Catya Shape
This shape works PERFECTLY for my Catya mesh head and I absolutely adore it! Trying it now with my new LAQ head and it still looks stunning!

------------------

GAZEBO StoraxTree Holiday Gazebo A7
You can buy this beautiful tree @Gacha Good: Winterfest from now until December 31st.

TREE [Park Place] Christmas Tree with White Twinkling Lights
Another beautiful Exclusive @Winterfest!

----------------

POSE An Lar Poses The Izzie Mini Series
Pose #3



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.