Alicorn Dreams

Hey Starlings,

    Today I bring to you a post about one of my favourite thing, Alicorns! Many people won't know, but an Alicorn is a pony that has both the magic of a unicorn and the wings of a pegasus! They are mythical and beautiful! Today I wanted to showcase the beauty of one of these creatures! I hope you decide you like them as much as me. :)


     Firstly I want to talk about this drop dead gorgeous dress! The creator is Enrapturing Elegance Couture and they've done an excellent job! This dress can be worn by standard body, as well as Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Maitreya, Physique and Venus!

    So I got these gorgeous eyes at No Shirt Sherlock and had to purchase the fat pack right away, they are breathtaking! Something that I think is incredible is that they are compatible for both male and female avatars. I absolutely love the shading and the style. The fatpack HUD is amazing, it includes 14 different colours and you can change the pupil size as well as the size of the eyeball! Incredibly detailed and worth every linden!

     This incredibly beautiful skin is from 7 Deadly S{k}ins and is called Delaney in Taupe. When getting this lovely skin, there are 7 different OMEGA face options. For body you have all the same colour options with the added twist of cleavage or no cleavage.

     As always I found beautiful hair from !Head Desk!. The beautiful Laura braided hair can be bought from the !Head Desk! Store with several different HUD options, a bit of everything, blondes have more fun, brownout, dark dippity do dah, ombres, on a greyscale, red on the head, the streak and all the things. Also, the hair comes in both regular and busty!

     Another special mention today would be my beautiful background roses! I went to the purple connection and oh my goodness, they have so many gifts! At least 20! I got these beautiful [Puke Rainbows] Rose lights in purple as a gift there and they make the perfect backdrop! Each string is only 1 prim and incredibly detailed!


Happy Shopping!
   ═.♥.══════╗
      Kisses, 
Angelica Darkbyrd
╚══════.♥.═╝

♥BODY♥ Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
♥BODY/HEAD APPLIERS♥ 7 Deadly S{k}ins - Delaney in Taupe
Available @Ultra and Kinky Event (From March 15)
♥EYES♥ NSS - Vermeer Eyes in Hazel
♥GOWN♥ EEc - Once Upon a Endless Dream Zephra Gown

♥HAIR♥ !Head Desk! Laura in Brownouts
♥HEAD♥ CATWA - Jessica
♥HEADBAND♥ ::Pharmacist:: Unicorn Tiara in Purple
♥LIPSTICK♥ [Blossom] Barbie Basque Lipstick
♥NAILS♥ Livia:: Crescent Glitter Nails - MP Gift
♥NECKLACE♥ :Z.S: Rose Collar
♥WINGS♥ Puppy - Chibi Wings on MP
♥NECKLACE♥ 
♥NECKLACE♥ ♥PROPS♥ [PR] Light Rose Curtains in Purple
♥NECKLACE♥ ♥NECKLACE♥  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.