Child of the Moon

Hey Starlings,
     I've been working on this post for a few days, but I think it was well worth it! I am showcasing some absolutely beautiful designs! Hope you like them!


     Firstly, this skin... I love it! 7 Deadly S{k}ins will be featuring Maureen at Black Fashion Fair 2017, from April 7th - 21st! This beautiful skin will have Omega/Face HUD's for 16 different skintones, each coming with 5 different eyebrow options.

     Koffin Nails has outdone themselves, these nails are an exclusive for Ostara's Altar, which by the way you HAVE to go to! Ostara's Altar is an amazing event with tons of designers and beautiful scenery. All exclusives are 25% off. They are also having a L$5 egg hunt with new prizes from the a lot of the designers at the event! The event runs from March 20th - April 16th!

    This sexy top is by The Little Bat and is an Exclusive for Suicide Dollz which runs from March 19th - 30th. The top includes options for Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Maitreya, Physique and Venus. It also includes A colour change HUD with 14 different options! I absolutely love it, it could go with pretty much everything!

     I just want to mention how much I love Zombie Suicide! While I was at Ostara's Altar spending... all of my money, I said to myself... please don't find the Zombie Suicide booth, don't find it, don't find it, don't! Of course I found it and my L$ balance dropped to 0, but totally worth it! The skirt and earrings I show are both exclusives for the event! The earrings have a colour change HUD with 18 different options! This sexy skirt is made for Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Lara, Physique and Venus bodies. It comes with a colour change HUD with 12 different lace options and 25 different skirt options!



     So to summarize, get shopping and get yourself over to Ostara's Altar!

   ═.♥.══════╗
      Kisses, 
Angelica Darkbyrd
╚══════.♥.═╝

♥BODY♥ Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
♥BODY/HEAD APPLIERS♥ 7 Deadly S{k}ins -Maureen in Cashew
Available @Black Fashion Fair (April 7th-21st)
♥EARRINGS♥ .Z.S.. - Eve Earrings
Available @Ostara's Altar ( March 20th-April 16th) 
♥CHOKER♥ *>Kiu<*Neko Choker
♥EYES♥ CATWA - Eyes
♥EYE APPLIER♥ Entice - Doe Eyes
 ♥HAIR♥ *Besom - Sierra in Browns
♥HEAD♥ CATWA - Jessica
♥HEAD JEWEL♥ {Acios} Moonlight Secrets Headpiece
♥HEELS♥ Venus Shoes - Stella
♥NAILS♥ Koffin Nails - Magic Crystals
Available @Ostara's Altar ( March 20th-April 16th)  
♥NAVEL PIERCING♥ Xia's Boutique - Charm Navel Piercing
♥POPSICLE♥ Ninety - Popsicle Heart Melted Uva ONLY L$1
♥SKIRT♥.Z.S. - Wrona Skirt 
Available @Ostara's Altar ( March 20th-April 16th)
♥TATTOOS (ARM)♥ .:AS:. Lori Tattoo Gift
♥TATTOOS (LEGS)♥ .:AS:. - Mio Legs Tattoo Gift
♥TOP♥ !TLB - Tia 
Avilable @Suicide Dollz (March 10th-30th)
 
 
♥POSE♥ M I L A Poses: GIFT PACK - Stand 1


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.