Dangerous Lady

Hello Starlings,

     It's been a crazy busy week in my world but I promise these pictures will make up for it! I have some stunning creations to show off for you! Seriously, designers have really out done themselves lately.

     Can we PLEASE talk about this dress? I love the quality. It's also both beautiful and sexy, which is perfect, you can wear it anytime! Also, I sometimes have serious issues with Maitreya clothing fitting my curvy body but +Facepalm+ did a perfect job!

     You can find this beautiful coffin armband by The Little Bat @ Suicide Dollz for March 5th - 17th! Not only is it resizable, it comes with a left and right arm version. Also, if it's not perfect enough already? It includes a HUD with 10 different colour options! I love it!

     I grabbed this hair at Besom when they were having their L$60 sale and I have to say, I love it! It's cute, sexy, sporty, everything you could ask for in a ponytail!






     Seriously, this makeup! Drusilla, owner of The Little Bat has absolutely OUTDONE herself! I love the under eyeshadow because it's unique and super cute. The Lipstick though.... there are honestly no words for how breathtaking it is. It is so detailed and beautiful! You can of course find all this make @ The Skin Fair, running from March 11th - 27th.

    I have had these nails forever but I find myself always re-wearing my nails from Koffin Nails! I think they are stunning and very well detailed. They suit my outfit perfectly!

I hope you like this look!
====.♥.══════╗

         Kisses,
Angelica Darkbyrd
╚═=═════.♥.═╝


♥ARMBAND♥ !TLB - Coffin Armband @Suicide Dollz
♥BODY♥ Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body

♥BODY APPLIERS♥ WoW Skins - Tan Maitreya

♥DRESS♥ +FCC+ Fiona @Spotlight Fair
♥EYES♥ !TLB - Glimmer Eyes

♥EYESHADOW♥ !TLB - Lilly Shadows @Skin Fair
♥HAIR♥ Besom - Bindi
 
♥HEAD♥ CATWA - Jessica
♥HEAD APPLIERS♥ WoW Skins - Janette in Tan (group gift)
♥HEELS♥ Pure Poison - Be My Half Pumps in Red (group gacha gift)
♥EYELASHES♥ *REDGRAVE* Diamond Dust lashes

♥LIPSTICK♥ !TLB - Roxy Lips @Skin Fair
♥NAILS♥ Koffin Nails - Bleeding Your Religion
♥PIERCING♥ !TLB - Heart Septum Ring (Lucky Boards)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.