LOTD #76

Hello Starlings,

     My husband Raevyn has been playing alot of Zelda: Breath of the Wild lately and so naturally I have to have a look inspired by the game. I was going through my wardrobe and came across this gem from the current round of Fitmesh Designers Expose and thought.... MUST BLOG!

Hope you like it!


This breathtaking dress can be found at Fitmesh Designers Expose until April 21st! The designer is Lara AC. I have only just discovered their work but wow I'm already obsessed! The outfit includes elf ears as well as a texture change HUD with 6 different options!

This beautiful skin is ... you guessed it.... by 7 Deadly S{k}ins and her name is Tuesday. You can get omega and body appliers for her in Apricot, Caramel, Cotton Candy and Pineapple with both cleavage and no cleavage options. Today I am showing off the Pineapple tone.

I also wanted to talk about the boots I'm showcasing. These sexy boots are a VIP members gift at [MODA] and they are well worth it! The Isadore High Boots come in sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Maitreya (Seen here), Physique and Venus. They also include a colour change HUD with 36 different options for both body and heel! I absolutely love them, they go with pretty much everything!

One last special mention, although I'm not currently showing off the wonders that are bento, the Maitreya body has been updated to include new Bento hands! There are many different hand poses to choose from right on the HUD! Don't worry, nail appliers still work with them Starlings! <3

Kisses,
     Angelica Darkbyrd


♥BODY♥ Maitreya - Lara
♥BODY/HEAD APPLIERS♥ 7 Deadly S{k}ins - Tuesday in Pineapple
♥BOOTS♥ [Moda] Isadore High Boots
♥EYES♥ Catwa - Mesh Eyes
♥EYE APPLIERS♥ Entice - Doe Eyes
♥HAIR♥ .Olive. The Melody Hair (MM BOARD ITEM)
♥HEAD♥ Catwa - Mesh Head
♥OUTFIT♥ Lara AC - Elf Oufit Merellien

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.