LOTD#75

Hello my starlings,     Once again I have a post for you that I absolutely love, as well as another new announcement! I am now an official blogger for Fitmesh Designers Expose! I can't express how excited I am. I will be showing off a very sexy feature from the event! I really had fun with this look and my husband was pretty much drooling! Hope you like it!


     So this sexy swimsuit is called Bitch Bikini and can be found by -JL- at Fitmesh Designers Expose. I think it's INCREDIBLY sexy! It includes versions for Belleza, standard, fitmesh, Maitreya, Slink Physique  and Slink Hourglass. It also includes sexy sleeves and ribbon heels! Also included is a colour change HUD with 18 different options!

     This GORGEOUS lipstick is by... you guessed it... The Little Bat! These Reggie Lips have 12 incredible colour options and are compatible with classic avatars, catwa and omega. They were available @ Lost and Found.

     I also want to mention this gorgeous skin by 7 Deadly S{k}ins, Doenya in Taupe. I love every feature about this skin, it is beautiful, sexy, classy, all in one! Options for this skin are Omega Head appliers in Apricot, Caramel, Chestnut, Marshmellow, Pineapple and Taupe. She can be purchased through Izara Zuta.




Kisses,
     Angelica Darkbyrd

♥BODY♥ eBODY
♥BODY/HEAD APPLIERS♥ 7 Deadly S{k}ins - Doenya in Taupe
♥EYES♥ Catwa Eyes
♥EYE APPLIERS♥ Entice - Doe Eyes
♥EYELINER♥ AlterEgo - Cosmetics (omega applier)
♥HAIR♥ [Mello] Jaded in Brownies
♥HEAD♥ Catwa Head
♥HEELS♥ !TLB - Kathryn Heels
@Suicide Dollz April 2-14
♥LIPSTICK♥ !TLB - Reggie Lipstick
♥NAILS♥ Koffin Nails - Crystal Ball Nails
♥SWIMSUIT♥ -JL- Bitch Bikini (Fitmesh)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.