Wardrobe Madness #1

Hello Starlings,
     I have decided to change my blog in a big way.... I have noticed I haven't had much time for blogging lately as I am trying to organize and add all my items to my Wardrobe. Then it struck me.... Why don't I just blog the things I add to my wardrobe? Though the photo style may not be as exciting, there will be more content for you! I do hope you enjoy!

Kisses,
     Angelica.Darkbyrd




BODY AND HEAD APPLIERS 
Maureen in Walnut w/ Brown Brows
@Black Fair until April 19th, 2017
Comes in Apple, Pineapple, Cashew and Walnut. Each colour option comes with Blonde, Black, Brown, Red and No brow options for the Face/Body Omega applier.

BODY
Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body 
 
BOOTS 
Tessa Thigh High Boots 
Incl. fits for Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Maitreya, Slink and Venus high. Also included is a HUD with 29 boot options and 4 heel options!
 
EYES
Mesh Eyes
Incl. 3 Face lights, Mesh Eye, Mesh Tears, and 2 HUDs. Tear HUD and Eye HUD with many options like eye shape, colour, etc...
 
EYE APPLIERS
Doe Eye- Catwa Appliers
These eyes come with 8 breathtaking appliers exclusively for the Catwa mesh eyes.
 
HAIR 
Tash (Busty) in Brownouts
This beautiful hair can be purchased in 8 different colour HUD options or a fatpack.
 
NAILS 
Rowan Nails
This gorgeous nail polish is a gift and includes 8 different colour options for Maitreya nails.

TOP
Evie Tops - Cropped
The beautiful Evie Tops include Fitted mesh shirts in Short, Cropped and Asymmetrical. Also included is a colour HUD with 10 fun options!
 
SKIRT
Lover Skirts
The Lover Skirts were part of the April 2017 Luxe Box (which can still be purchased in the boutique after the month is over.) Incl. Fits for Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Maitreya, Physique and Venus  Plus a colour HUD with 19 options to individually change skirt colour, buttons and built-in panties. Panties can be turned ON/OFF.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.