Wardrobe Madness #4

Hello my starlings,
     I look forward to coming up with several posts in the coming couple weeks...Fitmesh Designers Expose Starts May 1st! Another amazing round to enjoy. I hope love this outfit as much as I do!

Kisses,
     Angelica Darkbyrd







BODY
Lara Mesh Body
BODY and HEAD APPLIERS
Maria in Taupe
This gorgeous skin can be found @ Applique. It has Omega Head and Body appliers and comes in Caramel, Chestnut, Cotton Candy, Marshmellow, Pineapple, Sand and Taupe.


EYES
Doe Eye Appliers for Catwa Mesh Eyes
The HUD for these lovely eyes comes with 8 different eye colour options.

EYE MAKEUP
Roxanne Black and White Eyeshadow for Catwa 
I absolutely adore this shadow, I think it really makes my eyes pop! It's one that I've had for quite some time and use quite often!  

HAIR
Angelica Hair - Natural Ombres
This absolutely gorgeous hair was previously a Lovey Dovey Gacha. I scored the fatpack on marketplace for L$175 and am so glad I got it. It's so detailed and flows beautifully.

HEAD
Catya Bento Head
This beautiful bento head is incredible. You can use shapes to change the face which is a wonderful feature. All regular catwa appliers for skin/makeup/tattoos still work with the Catya head! The animations it comes with are wonderful as well!

LIPSTICK
[Blossom]
Barbie Plie Lipstick for Catwa
I am so in love with this lipstick, I wear it almost all the time. Unfortunately I could not find the LM or MP store I got it from. Sorry dolls. :(

OUTFIT
Susann
I am honestly so in love with this outfit. I think its very simple but incredibly detailed. It's easy to tell alot of work was put into it. It comes with a skirt, shirt, and a pair of slink heels. The Outfit comes in options for Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, Venus and 5 other mesh options. It is an exclusive @Fitmesh Designers Expose from May 1st - 20th so grab it asap!

SHOES
-KC-
Suami Heels
As always, I am taken aback by the beauty and quality of these heels. I may have a (totally not obvious ;) ) obsession with -KC- shoes. These heels come with 10 different colour options and 2 options for the metals. They are compatible with Slink High, Eve, Maitreya, Belleza and TMP feet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.