Halloween Hijinx #13

Hello Starlings,
 
     Today brings the spooktastic 13th edition of Halloween Hijinx, and I think this might be my favourite look yet. There are so many hunts for me to do and events for me to shop, I will have so much coming out for you and so little time!

     Todays post features some serious new faves and I can't wait to show them off!

Kisses,
    Angelica Darkbyrd






BODY Maitreya  Lara Mesh Body

BODY & HEAD APPLIERS Amara  Beauty Joanne
This stunning skin is from the October Powder Pack. I am so happy to have this skin, I love the realism in the highlighting and contouring, my face looks dewy and beautiful.

BOOTS [QE] Aly Boots - Halloween
Wow, these boots are amazing, I love them! You can grab them @Trick or Treat Lane until November 3rd! Included are sizes for Belleza, Maitreya and Slink, as well as a HUD with 15 boot options, 6 lace and 3 metal!

CHOKER PSYCHO.Byts Katrina Choker in Red
This gorgeous choker is a gift @Trick or Treat Lane until November 3rd. Included are red and orange chokers.

CROSS Zombie Suicide Broken Bracelet Cross
I am in love with this broken bracelet, it's really cool. I've never really had an accessory like this but it looks so good! Grab it @Darkness Chamber from October 11th - November 1st. HUD included has 6 different colour options for the cross.

CROWN PSYCHO.Byts Lethal Stalagmite Crown
This crown as a freaking awesome gacha item. You can grab it @Trick or Treat Lane until November 3rd. Also included is a HUD with 5 options for changing on the crown!

DRESS +Facepalm+ Aiofe's Torment
This dress is HOT and I love it! It is the prize for the Femdom hunt, running October 13th - 30th. Includes sizes are for Belleza, eBody, Maitreya and Slink bodies.

EYES Modish All About Eyes
These amazing Catwa appliers are from the October powder pack.

HAIR Magika Friday
This hair is so sexy, I love it! <3

HEAD Catwa Catya Bento Head

LIPSTICK The Little Bat Winnie Lips
These lips are... well my friend says they slay! XD You can grab this 12 colour HUD for omega and LeLutka @Underdog Event from October 14th to November 4th. 

NAILS Dark Passions - Koffin Nails Dia De Los Muertes Nails
Ahh these are so gorgeous! I am obsessed! You can have them too @The Dark Style Fair from October 14th - November 4th. HUD includes 10 different colour options for hands and feet!

SHAPE Moore Moore Lika - Catwa Catya Shape
This shape works PERFECTLY for my Catya mesh head and I absolutely adore it! Note: I have made some alterations to.

TATTOO Aurica Store Gema Tattoo
This is a very detailed group gift tattoo, and I love it! <3

------------

POSE Zombie Suicide Bento Peace Set - Pose #5
This set of 5 bento poses is absolutely amazing, I love it! You can grab it @Bodyfy from October 8th - 24th.

TREE Harambee Gwassi-Kenya Designs Autumn Tree
This tree comes with shadows, pumpkins, the whole shebang and of course some poses! You can grab it from the Bump it the Night hunt.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.