Halloween Hijinx #9

Hello Starlings,

     Hoping to get caught up on my posts today! Turns out I have an infection irl and that's why I've been feeling awful. The good news is I am now on antibiotics to fight this and feel all better! :D

     The fun thing about second life is that you can be anything you want. Today I wanted to be a witch and so I was. It's fun changing my look everyday and enjoying all of the gorgeous creations in SL.

Kisses,  
    Angelica Darkbyrd





BODY Maitreya  Lara Mesh Body

BODY & HEAD APPLIERS 7 Deadly s{K}ins Lima in Snow
Lima is such a gorgeous skin. Very soft looking, I love it! You can grab it @The Dark Style Fair 5 - Day of the Dead Edition from October 14th to November 4th.

BOOTS REIGN Witchy Thigh High Boots
These were another purchase @Salem. I got the fatpack for L$500 and it was so worth it, they are HOT. Includes are sizes for Belleza, Maitreya and Slink bodies.

DRESS +FCC+ Nox Dress
WOW! I am so in love with this dress, the flow is gorgeous and the patterns are amazing. You can grab it for yourself @Ghost Town Gacha from October 8th - October 31st. Included are sizes for Classic, Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, Tonic, and TMP. You also get a HUD with 3 amazing textures.

EYES Zombie Suicide Evil Within Eyes
I love these eyes, they're stunning and creepy and amazing! They come with Catwa, Omega and Standard options, all with 8 colour options that can be mix and matched on each eye. Grab it @Black Fair from October 6th - October 20th.

HAIR !!Firelight!! Vela in Reds
This gorgeous hair is currently @Gacha Life from October 5th. For L$50 a pull you can get one of 10 commons and 3 rares. Definitely something you need to play!

HAT Akuma Drops Witchy Hats
This super cute hat is a gift @Gacha Guardians and comes with 4 different colours!

HEAD Catwa Catya Bento Head

LIPSTICK Criminal Love Matte Lipstick
You can grab this stunning set of 6 Catwa lipsticks on MP for only L$1.

NAILS Inevitable Madness Frankie Nails
These nails are super cute! Included are appliers for Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, Slink and Vista. You get 2 options, with or without eyes. (Cute little googly eyes :D). Grab it from the All Hallows Eve Hunt from October 7th - October 31st for L$1!

SHAPE Moore Moore Lika - Catwa Catya Shape
This shape works PERFECTLY for my Catya mesh head and I absolutely adore it!

------------------

POSE Something New Enchantress
I love this pose! It includes the broom and cat of course and is so lovely! 

PROP Kitty Creations Cast the Circle
This is so beautiful, I love the details, lighting, everything! You can get it from the Bump in the Night Hunt until October 31st!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.