Halloween Hijinx #6

Hello Starling,

     Today is day 6 of our 31 days of Halloween and I've having even more fun than I could have imagined. Today's post was one of my favourites and I have to tell you about something wonderful.

     So this stunning cape and dress are from Decoy. When I first got the dress, for some reason the side was clipping but honestly I loved it so much anyways I decided I'd get it. However I realized I couldn't wear it without the cape. I contacted the store owner with information about the issue and in less than 12 hours the dress was fixed perfectly and I was sent a new copy. I can honestly say the customer service was incredible.

     I am so happy with how this outfit came out and I hope you enjoy! Happy weekend!

Kisses,
    Angelica Darkbyrd




BODY Maitreya  Lara Mesh Body

BODY & HEAD APPLIERS 7 Deadly s{K}ins Key in Dew
This skin is stunning! You can grab Key in many different skin tones with omega head/body HUDs. Grab her @Black Fair from October 6th - October 20th. 

BOOTS REIGN Witchy Thigh High Boots
These were another purchase @Salem. I got the fatpack for L$500 and it was so worth it, they are HOT. Includes are sizes for Belleza, Maitreya and Slink bodies.

CLOAK Decoy Miss Grim Gacha: Blue Cloak
This cloak is so amazing, I am in love with it! You can play the Miss Grim Gacha @Salem for L$50 a play.

DRESS Decoy Miss Grim Gacha: Blue Dress
Ahh, this dress is gorgeous and sexy and amazing! LOVE IT! You can play the Miss Grim Gacha @Salem for L$50 a play.

EYES Zinner Catwa Mesh Eye Applier
These are some seriously stunning eyes. Believe it or not, they were only L$1. Grab them HERE!

HAIR !!Firelight!! Leah in Special Colours
This hair is stunning and fit this outfit perfectly, not to mention it fits under the hood! 

HEAD Catwa Catya Bento Head

SHAPE Moore Moore Lika - Catwa Catya Shape
This shape works PERFECTLY for my Catya mesh head and I absolutely adore it!

STAFF The Little Bat Hellfire Staff
This staff is so beautiful. I am in love with it. Included is an animated and non animated staff as well as a HUD with a ton of different colour options!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.