Halloween Hijinx #5

Hello Starlings,

     Today is another fabulous day! I spent last night at Salem after trying to get in for 4 days, and it was so worth it! I had a lot of fun and well, may have went a little crazy shopping. Nonetheless I am showing off some goodies from there today and more to come soon!

     I want to say thank you to each and every one of you for viewing my blog, it means the world to me! If you ever have ideas for a blog post or simply want to say hi, feel free to IM me (angelica.ragged) I don't bite....hard! :D

Kisses,
     Angelica Darkbyrd




BODY Maitreya  Lara Mesh Body

BODY & HEAD APPLIERS 7 Deadly s{K}ins Amie in Dew
This absolutely stunning omega body/head applier is a store new release! This is the first release with a Dew skintone! Yes I'm aware this is my 3rd post with it in a row, I'm obsessed!

DRESS RIOT Tish Long Dress
Oh my word, I demo'd this and needed it instantly! Each purchase comes with sizes for Belleza, Maitreya and Slink bodies! Grab it @Salem until October 31st.

EYES Zinner Catwa Mesh Eye Applier
These are some seriously stunning eyes. Believe it or not, they were only L$1. Grab them HERE!

EYELINER RHEA Catwa Eyeliner #1
Another beautiful item for only L$1 and definitely a keeper! Grab it HERE!

HAIR TRUTH Ophelia in Brunettes
There are so many cool things about this hair! Firstly the fact that it includes a booty version is... amazing! Also, in addition to an extensive colour HUD you get a stylist HUD with 9 different options. Grab it @Salem until October 31st.

HEAD Catwa Catya Bento Head

LIPSTICK [Pink Fuel] Lipstick Essentials in Red
Thank you powder pack! This stunning collection of lipsticks was a previous pack item and I use them almost daily!

NAILS ~Shiny Stuffs~ Falling for you Nails
These nails are so beautiful! Included in your purchase is a Maitreya HUD with 22 different patterns and colours. Grab it @Fashion Dazzle until October 26th. 

NECKLACE Ysoral Luxe Necklace in Jade
Omg, this was an amazing gift from the hubby! There are so many HUD options on this it's crazy and it looks stunning with everything!

RINGS Astralia Eternal Rings
Wow! I've been wanting to get a ring set from Astralia for a while and I finally took the time to do it. You get a HUD with lots of options and.... it's just really an amazing set, very happy I got it! @Salem until October 31st.

SHAPE Moore Moore Lika - Catwa Catya Shape
This shape works PERFECTLY for my Catya mesh head and I absolutely adore it!

----------------

POSE Something New Haven's Moon
Wow, this is a stunning pose! You can grab it instore as a group gift right now. I love the details on the held moon and the pose just looks so lovely! <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.