Wardrobe Madness #5

Hello my starlings,

     Fitmesh Fanatics Expose's May round is officially open! I am so blessed to blog for this event, everything is always so beautiful I want to pretty much wear it all at once. I plan on going there tonight to grab a few more things! I am featuring a gorgeous top as well as a jeans and boots combo from separate outfits @FDE. I am also featuring a skin from Epiphany that I am absolutely loving.
  
    I have been shopping ALOT lately and my wardrobe is showing, I wanted to introduce all of you to my wardrobe, it's stuffed full but I like it that way! What is my... wardrobe? Carlyle Theas Solutions - Wardrobe is a beautiful piece of technology, you take pictures/textures of the goodies in your inventory and upload them to your personal wardrobe website and tag them as you see fit. Here is my wardrobe. PLEASE NOTE due to me having skins and single pieces wardrobed, you shouldn't be under 18 to open up my wardrobe! The lovely thing is, if you type in FDE May, you will see all of the goodies I've hauled so far!

Without further ado...
     Kisses,
           Angelica Darkbyrd











BODY
Lara Mesh Body
 
BODY AND HEAD APPLIERS
April Gacha Applier in Sugar
This absolutely beautiful skin includes appliers for catwa mesh head and slink, omega and maitreya mesh bodies. This gacha is @The Epiphany from April 15th-May 15th.
EYES
Doe Eye Appliers for Catwa Mesh Eyes
The HUD for these lovely eyes comes with 8 different eye colour options.
 
HAIR
Angelica Hair - Natural Ombres
This absolutely gorgeous hair was previously a Lovey Dovey Gacha. I scored the fatpack on marketplace for L$175 and am so glad I got it. It's so detailed and flows beautifully.
 
HEAD
Catya Bento Head
This beautiful bento head is incredible. You can use shapes to change the face which is a wonderful feature. All regular catwa appliers for skin/makeup/tattoos still work with the Catya head! The animations it comes with are wonderful as well!
 
JEANS/BOOTS
Lavinia Outfit
I absolutely love this outfit. It comes with The Pants/Boots combo, as well as a crop top and bracelets. It is compatible with Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Venus, Maitreya and Physique bodies. Grab it @Fitmesh Designers Expose from May 1st -21st.
 
TOP
Naty Outfit
This incredibly sexy cami is part of an outfit by one of my newest face designers. The outfit includes the top and a miniskirt with lace at the top as well as a cute pair of sneakers.. Compatible with Maitreya, Belleza and slink bodies. Don't like Pink? It can also be worn in red and blue! This can be found @Fitmesh Designers Expose from May 1st - 21st.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.