Fitmesh Designers Expose - May 2017 AdoreZ Haul

Hello my starlings,

    I am so blessed to blog for Fitmesh Designers Expose. Everything at FDE is so beautiful and I feel so proud to blog their gorgeous creations. Today I am going to be showing off some of the beautiful AdoreZ exclusives for the FDE May round which runs from May 1st - 21st.





 KARINA DRESS
This mini dress is so gorgeous, I absolutely love the fabric! I think it's the perfect mix of sweet and sexy.

Compatible Bodies: Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Maitreya, Physique, Venus, TMP

HUD included with 15 options





CIDA BODYSUIT
This is probably my favourite design by AdoreZ for the May round. I am so enamoured by this bodysuit. 

Compatible Bodies: Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Maitreya, Venus

HUD included with 15 options.


KAROL
WOW! This outfits comes with a very sexy dress as well as a breathtaking floral crown and pair of wings, all with individual colour options! 

Compatible Bodies: Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Maitreya, Physique, Venus

4 Wing Colours
3 Crown Colours 
20 Dress options




KITYA DRESS
HOT HOT HOT! This sweet little number is severely sexy! I love how its see through and yet not. 

Compatible Bodies: Hourglass, Maitreya, Venus, Freya, Isis, Physique, TMP


~EXTRA CREDITS~

BODY
Lara Mesh Body
A beautiful mesh body complete with hands and feet. Feet have options of flat, mid and high. The hands are now updated to bento but you can still use the non bento hands.

BODY/HEAD APPLIERS
Nove V2 in Taupe
This skin is so pretty. I have never found a skin by 7DS that I didn't absolutely love. V1 includes omega Face and Body appliers in the tones Apricot, Caramel, Cotton and, Sand and Snow. V2 includes the tones Cashew, Chestnut, Pineapple, Taupe and Walnut. You can find this gorgeous skin @The Dark Style Fair from May 1st to 22nd.

EYES
Jade Eyes
I am currently wearing the wearable demo of these eyes, I am absolutely in love with them and next time I have some spare lindens am going to grab the full back because they are absolutely gorgeous. The detail is breathtaking!

EYESHADOW
Basic Black Eyeshadow
I love this beautiful and simple black shadow. I grabbed @ the Lanisha Sim 50% sale which is going on from May 5th-10th. (Haul coming soon ;D). Compatible with Omega, Catwa and System Skin.

HAIR
Bronwyn
I am wearing this gorgeous hair from the Browns HUD. I of course grabbed it from the 70% off TRUTH sale going on from May 4th-12th... these sales are KILLING ME but I love it!

HEAD
Catya Bento Head
This beautiful bento head is incredible. You can use shapes to change the face which is a wonderful feature. All regular catwa appliers for skin/makeup/tattoos still work with the Catya head! The animations it comes with are wonderful as well!

LIPSTICK 
Nurin Lipsticks
This set includes 12 gorgeous lipsticks for the price of... FREE! Grab it because well, you need it!

SHAPE
Lika - Catwa Catya Shape
This shape works PERFECTLY for my Catya mesh head and I absolutely adore it!!

------------------------------------------

BED
Sweet Dreams Bed Set
This absolutely gorgeous bed set includes bed with canopy as well as a table and candles! Amazing value! Can be purchased in Adult and not adult options.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.